The Disability Employment Inclusion Training Program equips business leaders with the knowledge, skills, and tools to create an inclusive workplace where all employees have the opportunity to thrive.
We address real-world situations faced by businesses every day using interactive training modules (virtual or in-person).
A wide array of one-hour training modules can be delivered according to business needs and goals. Each module can be adapted to meet specifi c business needs.
This training program will help the people in your organization:
- Recognize the benefi ts of diverse experiences and abilities
- Improve communications with people with disabilities
- Learn how to implement no-cost and low-cost accommodations
- Understand the basics of disability employment law
- We will work with you to develop a plan that presents the training modules in a way that supports your needs and goals.
The training modules fall into four broad content areas:
- Attitudes, assumptions, and bias
- Hiring, employment, and candidate selection
- Supervisory best practices
- Information about specific disabilities