ACHIEVA proudly presented this year’s Awards of Excellence to talented individuals, organizations and community groups who go above and beyond on behalf of people with disabilities. ACHIEVA strives to support and empower individuals with disabilities and their families, making it our mission to create a community where disability is a distinction that makes no difference. We make it our responsibility to encourage those in the community who advocate for the same mission as ACHIEVA. The 2016 honorees:
- Excellence in Advocacy - Susan Tachau
- Excellence in Community Awareness – ReelAbilities
- Excellence in Employment - Denny Civic Solutions
- Excellence in Family Supports - Massaro Construction Company
- Excellence in Legislative - U.S. Congressman Tim Murphy
- Yvonne Zanos Excellence in Media - Kate Giammarise
- Excellence in Professional Service - Development Dimensions International (DDI)
- Excellence in Volunteerism - David Hale
- Joe Ott Award - Mary Richter
- Tony Leech Award - Rachel Kallem Whitman
- Sattler Humanitarian Award - Suzanne Parks
Please click here for photos from the 2016 Annual Awards of Excellence event.
For more information regarding ACHIEVA's 2017 Awards of Excellence on December 4, 2017, contact Peggie Watson at 412.995.5000 x420 or email@example.com.